Hello again! This blog has been rather lazy lately, huh? Yeah, both admins have been busy (one starts school in two weeks…) so most of the facts have been queued. However, we’re back! And with our character of the week, Denmark! Here are the weekly facts for our lovable Dane.
- He has no canon name, though Himaruya stated that he liked the names Andersen, Christensen, Arnesen, Simon, Abel, Mikkel, Magnus, and Bertram. With Densen being the surname that he liked.
- In Hetalia Fantasia 2, Iceland said the Denmark likes licorice
- It has been suggested that Denmark blatantly ignores offensive and aggressive social tones and maintains a cheery demeanor.
- He has been active in cultivating organic products
- Although he is said to be carefree, he is actually a hard worker
- He was drawn with a “heroic” image in mind, according to Himaruya
- During the 2011 Christmas event, he decided to visit Japan on an impulse, however he was beaten up by the Netherlands once he got there
- He considers Norway his best friend, and the two have known each other since childhood.
- In a Birz comic, it was stated that although he and Sweden used to fight a lot, they are now “best buds”
- It is also suggested that Denmark challenges Sweden often, however it is hinted that he loses a lot.
- Back when the two were in a union, Denmark and Norway played chess often, however Denmark only managed to win 1 time out of 346 games.
- Though he can be bossy and hard to get along with at times, it has been shown that Denmark cares very deeply for his Nordic friends, even putting their needs before his own.
- His early design looked like this
That’s all for this week! Remember, you have till 10pm EST to vote for the next character of the week! Also, if you see anything that needs fixing, shoot us a message!
Have a nice day!
6 selfies 2k14
not a guy, they/them
such pretty hair *_*
THEY LOOK LIKE THE GORGEOUS OFFSPRING OF CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND ORLANDO BLOOM
Finishing a video game with a sad ending
Finishing a video game with a happy ending
is it just me, or does chris evans look freaking amazing in drag
He looks like auroa…
imagine if people were born with traits based on their zodiac signs so like aries had ram horns and hoofs like a satyr and shit how rad would that be
*awkward Virgo noises*